“Meilleur ouvrier de france pâtisserie”
Ask for your registration packet
2019 winner of the Meilleurs Ouvriers de France competition, Jonathan Mougel creates pastries with flavor, spirit and enjoyment.
Innovation feeds his quest for creativity along with his mission as an international pastry chef-demonstrator that encourages him to take on greater challenges.
Jonathan Mougel’s personal re-evaluation is second nature, continuously looking for new discoveries and ways to bring continue to innovate.
Fundamental to Jonathan Mougel, tasting is at the heart of his research. He relearns in order to redefine the foundations of his pastry making around which he will develop a complete dynamic by toying with the processes, textures and other flavor pairings.
Master Class Objectives
- RProducing a selection of approximately ten different cakes as well as larger cakes that serve six to eight people.
- RImplementing new techniques to work with pastry.
- RPreparing custards, cookies, glazes with innovative and intense tastes and textures.
- RLearn to highlight your baked goods using new decorating techniques.
- RBreakdown of profit margins and production costs for optimal profitability.
- RA workbook containing all of your creations covered will be made available to you.
Reserve your Master Class with Jonathan now
June 13th thru 15th, 2022
“Meilleur ouvrier de France Pâtisserie”
24 hours of training divided over 3 days.
Breakfast and lunch are included and will be served at the château.
The price for this session is €1,500 including VAT.
As an accredited Qualiopi company, you can benefit from financial support. Ask for more information!
Take advantage of a 100% financed training course!
Our dedicated consultants are available to assist your preparation of your funding application.